What Is Included With My Charter?
- Beverages kept onboard include water and ginger ale
- All permits and licensing (No individual fishing license needed)
- Rods, reels, bait, tackle, ice, and fuel
- Fish cleaning can be arranged for $1.00 per pound, bagged and ready at the end of the trip
What Do I Need To Bring?
- Sunscreen (refrain from spray sunscreen, opt for lotions)
- Personal rain gear
- Polarized sunglasses
- Food, snacks, drinks and adult beverages for your day on the water (NO Bananas or glass bottles, please)
- Cooler to transport your catch home
- How To Book Your Trip:
- Visit the "Trips and Rates" tab and select the trip you would like
- The available dates will appear on the online calendar
- Select an open day and fill in your information
- You are also welcome to call or e-mail
- We book by the trip, not by the person. If you are an individual who wishes to fish but does not have any others to make up a party, I will make an effort to connect other singles to fill out your charter to the 4 maximum per trip.
- No deposit is required, however we have a 25% cancellation fee if you cancel three days before the start time of your trip (72 hours)
- Please call or e-mail if you would like a custom trip done. We are able to cater to 17-hour and even overnight trips, conditions permitting. There is a $100 an hour charge for each hour added.